My heart is breaking! I can't thank you enough for what you have done with the house.Which I guess when you really think about it, you grew up there almost as much as I did. :O)You have an amazing eye for the "pearl inside the oyster"I wish you the best on your new house hunting adventure. I can't wait to see what you guys find!!!
Wow, how exciting for you guys! I love that house but I guess it was getting a little tight, eh? Looking in the same area?
trish, it makes me sad that after all of these years a stranger will be living in that house. sarah, i would complain about the house getting too small, but not to you. we are looking all over lexington. you should too ;)
I wish.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My heart is breaking! I can't thank you enough for what you have done with the house.
Which I guess when you really think about it, you grew up there almost as much as I did. :O)
You have an amazing eye for the "pearl inside the oyster"
I wish you the best on your new house hunting adventure. I can't wait to see what you guys find!!!
Wow, how exciting for you guys! I love that house but I guess it was getting a little tight, eh? Looking in the same area?
trish, it makes me sad that after all of these years a stranger will be living in that house.
sarah, i would complain about the house getting too small, but not to you. we are looking all over lexington. you should too ;)
I wish.
Post a Comment